
I say this every year, but I'll say it again: the Easter Bunny is just plain creepy. I don't remember being afraid of the costume as a little kid, but I do remember thinking it was a stupid idea. Everyone knew the Easter Bunny was a regular, slightly larger than normal white rabbit with magical powers, so what was the point of that silly costume? And why would I sit on his lap? It's not like he was going to ask what I wanted--bunnies weren't supposed to talk, even fake ones...A magical rabbit that opened doors with his ear and hid baskets seemed more feasible, somehow. My mom used to tell me that the regular rabbits around my house were his helpers and they reported to the Easter Bunny around Easter. (Pretty clever of my mom, even though I had to be outside for those rabbits to see me. I mean, I thought the mall Santas with fake beards were Santa's helpers, so the Easter Bunny could have had a similar entourage.)
I am finally onto Mr. Bunny, though. Ever wonder what he/she is really hiding? Holy crap!:
So beware. While you're out hunting for eggs, he/she just might be hunting for YOU!
Oh, and Happy Easter! :-P
1 comment:
Oh my, that woman is totally nuts.
Post a Comment