Friday, March 20, 2009

Today

Today I had an interview at Moosylvania...again. I interviewed there last June just to get myself in front of them, but they weren't hiring at the time. They are thinking of hiring someone now, though, so the HR lady called me. It went pretty well, I think, except that they would really like someone with flash experience. That person is not me. The HR lady told me that if she came across a flash person in the next couple days, they would probably go with him or her, but she would contact me next week, anyway. We might end up working out a freelance type of thing/trial period on my days off, occasionally. Not too bad. It would get me in the door, at least, and the past has proven that's all I need. I was thrilled just to be in that agency setting again, so I hope something works out.

Today is also the first day of spring! Finally. Winter was too long and too cold this year, and I can't wait to do things outside again. I'm celebrating by going to a burlesque showcase called "Spring Fling." I figure it will be interesting, at least, and it does involve dancing and acrobatics, after all. It's not what I'm used to, but I suspect I might actually enjoy it. Maybe I'll decide to join "Lola Van Ella's Burlesque Army." Ha, I'll be the one in the burka. ;)

This is completely off topic, but have you ever heard me mention that I think Paul Rudd is completely adorable? He was on Ellen today, and in fact, she also described him as "adorable"--twice! I don't have an Ellen clip, but I do have other proof of this statement. Haha, aww. He would have to be my celebrity crush. He's the sidekick in...oh, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Anchorman, Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, even Clueless! He's been around for a while but has mostly kept under the radar. He's also in I Love You, Man, which comes out today, and I am definitely going to see it sometime soon!

No comments: