Ugh, is it really only Tuesday? Well, at least I'm pretty sure I'm going to do karaoke tomorrow, after happy hour with a friend. For real. Of course, it had to be on a Wednesday, when it's less crowded. I am promising a completely passable performance, though. Anyway, here are some things to help us get through the rest of the week:
-Recently, a woman was stopped at the border for wearing a live "brooch" beetle adorned with blue and gold jewels. She attached it to her clothing with a gold chain and safety pin and allowed it to wander around on her! Apparently, that type of beetle is ideal for clothing because their hairy legs stick to it like Velcro. Now, I like jewelry just as much as the next girl, but I will never willingly touch a live bug (or dead one), much less wear one. I don't care how bedazzled it is:
-I forgot about this video, but it's kind of funny. I'm posting it as a tribute to one of my best friend's wedding preparations, since I spent part of the weekend doing that stuff (although it's not gothic):
p.s. Bachelorette party preparations are already under way (that's my job)! Too bad I had to cancel the male stripper, though. ;)
-Oh, here's something that's kind of cute and creative.
-I had to check out Jersey Shore to see what the hype was all about, and it's about...a bunch of 20-something Italian-American douche bags/whores that spend their lives bar hopping, getting into fights, and sleeping around. One of the guys refers to his abs as "The Situation." Riveting. It's like the New Jersey version of The Hills, because I guess America is getting tired of west coast, snobby idiots. There's a girl that refers to herself as J-Woww, though, which is not an entirely bad idea, eh?
-
1 comment:
I had that same thought about it being Tuesday. But it's the end of Weds now!
Why'd you have to cancel the stripper though? That's sad. You can have a stripper for me one day.
Post a Comment