Okay so I don't feel quite ready to go to bed, but I do feel like distracting myself temporarily. I haven't done one of these in a while, so whatever.
Three names I go by:
1. Julie
2. Jules
3. J-Dawg (ha, one of many from my sister. She makes up names all the time.)
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Camp counselor
2. Art Director
3. Dairy Queen employee
Three Places I have lived:
1. St. Ann
2. Creve Coeur
3. Maryville
Three Favorite drinks:
1. Coke Zero
2. Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry
3. Sweet Tea
Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. The Colbert Report
Three places I have been:
1. Australia
2. NYC
3. Grand Canyon
People that text me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Ali
3. Lisa
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken
2. Ice Cream
3. Any form of potatoes
Three Things I am looking forward to
1. JAPAN!!
2. My birthday
3. Coming back home (2 weeks in Japan will be plenty, I think)
No comments:
Post a Comment