Wednesday, July 8, 2009

State of emergency

Two-thirds of Republicans still want Palin to be "a major national political figure" in the future? You have got to be kidding me. And aww, she's been getting negative media publicity, poor Palin. I'm pretty sure she did that to herself. Like, that Katie Couric interview was bad publicity, but it was because she opened her mouth without a script. Now, Hilary Clinton's bad publicity seemed unwarranted. I'm not even a big Hilary fan, but you have to admit she was exceedingly more qualified than Palin. Comparing their images and how both of them were portrayed in the media would actually be an interesting study, because it was so different.

Here's the article
. I had to rant about this immediately after I saw it. If Palin becomes President in 2012 (or ever), I am so out of here.

Oh, speaking of hypocrites (uh, I mean neocons), has anyone been following Rush Limbaugh's most recent rants? Oh please, Honduras, send some people over here to overthrow Obama and help "us" get "our" government back. Wow, what an idiot. Ironically, when people didn't agree with President Bush (namely the war in Iraq), they (we) were "un-American." Now threatening a coup of the president is patriotic? It's hard to keep up.

No comments: