Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Countdown to happy hour...

I think that I might relate to men more often than I relate to women (as scary as that sounds), or I at least usually "get it." Sometimes I am still baffled, but for the most part, I guess the following result makes sense. All those years of studying must have paid off. ;-P




You Have Your PhD in Men



You understand men almost better than anyone.

You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.

Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.






You are a Romantic Realist



Okay, so you fall in the middle.

You know that love isn't like a greeting card...

Yet you can always find a greeting card to describe your feelings.

You are the best of both worlds

Girly yet independent, dreamy yet serious.

Almost any guy can find balance with you.

No comments: