Monday, December 22, 2008

I have a song!

My sister found this "Hey Julie" song (by the "Stacy's Mom" guys). Um, someone please sing this to me. :) This is just a student video, but I figured I'd post it because I kind of am this Julie (the song starts 40 seconds in). Doesn't this sound eerily similar to those freecreditreport.com commercials, though?:



This discovery sparked my curiosity some, and I decided to see if there were any other Julie songs. Apparently I'm popular in reggae music (and horrible, fake Ali G. reggae music) and an old country song by Porter Wagoner. In that last one, Julie's a party girl that runs away with a stranger, so Porter decides he's going to shoot them all. (By the way, if you do insist on singing me a Julie song, don't sing that one, please.) Hmm...this one is maybe a little more realistic and poignant, though more depressing than my actual life:


Lyrics | Levellers lyrics - Julie lyrics

No comments: