- In Soviet Russia, dump takes YOU! Russians must have an odd sense of humor, but at least they are realistic. Girls usually go for the s**t heads, anyway:

- China just opened a "Little Peoples' Kingdom of Dwarfs." Um, yeah. Sorry, but this is one of my worst nightmares. I blame the oompa loompas.
- Rihanna's song Rude Boy is my favorite new song right now (and weeks before anyone else seemed to notice), but I'm a little surprised that she can say "Can you get it up?...Is you big enough?" in the choruses on the radio.
- Apparently, people with beards are considered more trustworthy salespeople. At least, Joel showed me a recent study that pointed to that (trying to justify his scruff). I told him that all beards weren't equal--I thought it depended on what the beard looked like and how it related to the rest of that person's image. Then, he found a graphic that backs me up! Personally, I would put the chin strap and mutton chops further down the list, but I generally agree. Lol.
- I really hope that volcanic ash clears up before Italy in June, and who would have thought that might be an issue? Getting stranded in Chicago for a day at the end of the Japan trip was bad enough. Oh, I am meeting the other people on the trip this Saturday! Hopefully, that goes well...but if not, I'm already going with a friend and the fact that I'll be in Italy should take care of the rest.
- Somehow this qualifies as dancing:
- And finally, this qualifies for talent:
I really thought this was a spoof at first. As a side note, I do many of those same dance moves in my car on long car rides, when I am trying to think of the most terrible and ridiculous dances I can think of. (What? It makes me laugh. I'm crazy like that.) I mean, the broken arm move? Really?
Well, that's all the time I have. I hope you all learned something today.
1 comment:
I don't know about that beard thing. No one ever asked me to take a survey on bearded salesmen. I would question it. ...Or maybe people think that the un-shaven are all 'hillbillies, and therefore intellectually incapable of dishonesty'.
(No offense to the hillbillies. I'm sure you are all quite clever.)
Post a Comment