Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Top Ten Things I'm Looking Forward To This Fall

Labor Day usually signifies the end of summer, and this summer was especially awesome. I spent most of my time doing fun things outside of work and just outside, in general. The mild summer made it even more enjoyable. Summer is probably my favorite season because of all the activities, but fall comes in a close second. Here's a list of things I'm looking forward to this fall, to cheer me up a little. (In order of how they popped into my head.):

1. Layered clothing. It's jacket and sweater season, and jackets are my favorite article of clothing. Also, I can wear skirts and dresses with tights (or maybe even thigh highs, like in Japan?).

2. Cool, crisp air

3. Colorful leaves

4. Low humidity means that my hair will become manageable again.

5. Halloween and all that comes with it: candy, scary stories, cute kids in costumes, etc...Haunted tour of Alton this year, maybe?

6. Boots and ballet slippers!

7. Official one year anniversary of my job and relationship (unofficial relationship anniversary is indeterminable).

8. Pumpkin flavored coffee and desserts.

9. I get fitted for my dress as Maid of Honor in a spring wedding and I meet the other bridesmaids.

10. Season 5 of "The Office" comes out on DVD.

1 comment:

Rosie K Ski said...

Josh's particular favorite is the pumpkin cheesecake from Olive Garden that we get once a year when my brother is in town. ^_^