While I think fortune telling and things like that are fun, I don't put much stock into them. The few times I've participated in tarot readings, though, they've been spot on. Maybe they're so vague that they could apply to anyone, but I stumbled on this "past, present, future" reading and it resonates so well that it's kind of spooky. The "present" and "future" already seem intertwined.
Nine of Swords - Reversed In the Past position A card in the left position indicates what has happened to affect your question in the past.
Meaning: Shame. An imposter. A state of denial. Unrequited love. Cruel gossip.
|
|
Three of Cups In the Present position A card in the middle position indicates what is affecting your question at this time.
Meaning: Celebration. Thanksgiving. Shared happiness. Pleasure and satisfaction. Enrichment of friendships. Support, encouragement. Excitement and play. Enjoying arts and talents. Luck, excitement, and momentum. Goodwill and humour. The doubling effect of success shared. The joy of artistic collaboration. Romantic fun. The freshness of spring. Gratitude and good health.
|
|
Four of Wands In the Future position A card in the right position indicates your questions future.
Meaning: Repose after difficulty. A prize. Unexpected celebration. Social events. Romance and fertility. Virtue, vigilance, and restraint are rewarded. Tide turned in one's favour. Solid foundation for the future. Alliances and friendship. Sharing. Relief. On a deeper level, the card represents equilibrium and achieving a state of balance, peace, and contentment after a long ordeal. Gratitude. Emotional and psychological well-being. |
No comments:
Post a Comment