Friday, May 13, 2011

The End.

I have decided to start a new blog. I'll leave this as a time capsule of sorts and I'm so glad I started this writing exercise, but I don't need to stay here. I have made a conscious decision to move on in my everyday life, and that should be reflected in my blog, too. Thanks for coming along for the ride. It's been real.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melissa, I have bought your book 'Phantom Faces' and I am reading it at present. Can you please tell me the differences between the original M&S story of the same name and your book? So far I have concluded the following:

Dover's Bend --> Colorado Springs
Evan Lewis ---> Sully (but you made Evan the doctor)
Lily --> Michaela
William --> Brian (but now Michaela's brother)
Gregory Collins - Dorothy Jennings

If yo uwould ever let me have the original version now that I have the book, I would be most grateful!

Thank you, best regards,

Diana