I haven't spent a night just chilling at home in a while, so tonight was a nice break. I was waaay behind on laundry. Besides that, I just got lost in thought and reading, I guess. I'm on another psychology/sociology kick, which can be a dangerous thing. I'm pretty intuitive, but sometimes I'm still stumped. In fact, recent evidence might have me more stumped now than I was before. I guess sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees until the trees are cut down and it's too late, though. I think that's enough analysis of that for a while. Heh, I wish my sister would just hurry up and become a certified psychologist so she can tell me the answers. I just remembered my personality type is referred to as the "Counselor," so I can't really help this compulsion to understand people. I'll get back to my current research Saturday, I hope. Why do I do this like it's a side job?
I am really looking forward to the long weekend, though. I get off work at 3 tomorrow and then I'm going to Theology at the Bottleworks with Kelsey (from taiko) and her boyfriend, I think. Yay, I have new (and fun) smart friends! Not that all of you aren't smart and fun, of course...you're just, well, "old." ;) No offense or anything. You can come, too, if you want.
Thursday is Thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's and then Friday is shopping, the Usher concert, and Talayna's (and my unopened Italian wine?) with the friend that came with me to Italy and a friend that we met in our group. Have you experienced the sparkly disco ball explosion that is Talayna's?! Usher and that place are like two dance parties in a row, and they're past due. I should have been dancing straight through the month of November. I guess I'll try dancing my way out of it.
You know how they say "time heals all wounds?" It's meant to be taken literally, but I think it can be used loosely, too, like "time" in a musical sense. Listening to, playing, and dancing to music sure helps, anyway. :)
Oh! That reminds me. I like this song. How does she get her boobs to shoot fireworks? That would be a great party trick:
1 comment:
Ahh!! I had only heard that song once at a club so I liked it cause I was dancing. Then I saw the video and was too upset by the shooting fireworks and now the song annoys me. It was too disturbing. Though you're right, it could be a fun trick.
Post a Comment