Sara Bareilles has sort of made the soundtrack to my life. She is so talented and I like her sassy and smart lyrics. She seems like a cool girl, too, and I think we could be friends. I saw her twice and met her last time she was in town in July, but I still really want to go to the concert tomorrow. I waited too long to decide to go, though, and now the Touhill is sold out. Winning them is my last resort...so I'm counting on my sister. :) If I somehow make it there, I will cry through this song:
I've always been sensitive but I never used to cry much, dammit. It doesn't take too much anymore, but maybe it's better this way. I'd rather feel too much than not enough, I think. Well, on second thought, maybe that's best saved for sometime later. :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment